Sony and Nintendo may not be at PAX East 2014 but Geek Therapy will be there!
A few of us will be hanging out all weekend covering and enjoying the show. There are a lot of great-looking panels on the schedule but here are the ones that are on our radar because they seem to be addressing mental health in some way:
- Friday 12:30pm: Take This – “But I’m Not Crazy”
- Friday 4:00pm: Why Internet Jerks Aren’t Going to Win, And How You Can Help
- Friday 8:30pm: How Much is Too Much? Finding Balance in Gaming, Pursuits, and Obligations
- Saturday 5:00pm: Dealing with Inner Demons: Anxiety and Depression in Gamers
- Sunday 4:00pm: IRL Achievements: Gamification and Mental Health
We are very happy to see so many mental health-themed panels this year at PAX East.
If you can’t be there, we’ll be sure to share the highlights next week.